Dielectric Solvent for removal of Engineered Fluids' Synthetic Dielectric Coolants, mineral oils, dust, and manufacturing detritus from electronics. Dries fully, leaves no residue.
DS-100 Dielectric Solvent is an exceptional dielectric solvent and cleaner, specifically formulated for the removal of Engineered Fluids' AmpCool©, BitCool©, ElectroCool©, and VoltCool© dielectric coolants from electrical circuitry and equipment. DS-100 can also be used to clean electronic equipment from manufacturing detritus, dust, and airborne contaminants prior to immersion. In addition, DS-100 can be used to clean and remove residue from electronic equipment, enclosures, tanks, hoses, pumps, and dry coolers that has been used with mineral oil and other hydrocarbons.
DS-100 does not contain halogenated solvents or other hazardous ingredients. DS-100's high dielectric strength enables it to be used safely on all types of electrical apparatus without the danger of electrical shorts or unintended arcing during operation.
DS-100 Dielectric Solvent removes both synthetic and hydrocarbon-based fluid coolants but is safe for use on plastic and rubber components.
Unlike other solvents, DS-100 can be used without extensive protective equipment, and its high flash point provides an unprecedented degree of user safety.
DS-100 is simple to use either as a spray, in parts cleaner tanks, or in full immersion dip tanks. After cleaning, place the equipment in a well-ventilated location and allow it to dry. DS-100 will remove all residual coolant so that equipment can be maintained or returned to standard air-cooled service or repaired using soldering or other standard repair practices.
DS-100 is available in 4L, 20L, & 200L containers.
20L of DS-100 will fully remove dielectric coolants from 40-50 ASIC miners or 20-30 servers when used in a dip tank. Once fully saturated, DS-100 can be be safely disposed of at any motor oil recycling center.
Instructions for Use:
- DS-100 is flammable so avoid fire or ignition sources in work area.
- Remove electrical equipment from dielectric coolant and allow at least 5-10 minutes for residual coolant to flow off device.
- Residual coolant should be recovered in a clean dry container and can be returned for use if not contaminated.
- Apply DS-100 by spray, wipe, brush, or dipping. When spraying or brushing apply a light coat first and allow DS-100 a minimum of 3-5 minutes to work in fully, then follow with another light coat as a rinse.
- When dipping, immerse the device fully in DS-100 for 10-15 seconds while agitating device (moving the device up and down) gently in the solvent. DS-100 also works exceptionally well in filtered or unfiltered parts washers.
- Reapply if additional cleaning is required.
- Allow device to dry thoroughly in a well-ventilated work area.
Download Dielectric Solvents Technical & Safety Data Sheets